Wednesday 26 September 2018

SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column … incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by

Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'returntr_prod.tbl_customer_pod_uploads.id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by


will be simply solved by changing the sql mode in MySQL by this command,

SET GLOBAL sql_mode=(SELECT REPLACE(@@sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''));
OR

set @@global.show_compatibility_56=ON;

OR from CMD
mysql -u root -p mg_cstore < db.sql
This is too works me.. I used this becz in my project there are many Queries like this so just change this sql mode only_full_group_by


For permenant solution in ubuntu 16 and 18

Step1) find and modify the config file my.cnf. Usually it’s in /etc/my.cnf or /etc/mysql/my.cnf.
Step 2) Add following code end of the file
[mysqld]sql_mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

No comments:

Post a Comment